ScaleLab’s executive team has produced 100+ hours of TV programming, including Award-winning series for National Geographic, Travel Channel, Sky Channel, ABC Family and many others. They also co-financed and executive produced the Emmy-nominated TV series "First Ascent", featuring Sender Films.
All ScaleLab members have direct access to ScaleLab’s development team, who constantly seek out new TV, web and film projects to finance and produce.
Make the Pitch
Any network member with a minimum of 1,000 subscribers may pitch one development idea per month. Any member exceeding this limit will have their pitching rights revoked.
Here’s how to pitch your idea for a new TV or web series to ScaleLab:
- In two pages or less, describe your idea in as much detail as possible including: Is this a web series, TV series, documentary or other (or not sure).
- Provide a breakdown of the costs to the best of your ability.
- Shoot duration and shoot location.
- Potential stars, actors, cast, etc.
- Any other resources you will need.
- Email your pitch to: firstname.lastname@example.org
And Make it Good
Please understand that there is a lot of competition for ScaleLab development & production financing. So your idea must be compelling, well-thought out, and professionally presented. After you have put so much time and effort into coming up with a great idea, don’t waste it because you didn't follow the instructions described above.